This years topic is kindness, we spoke to our Nurses who shared their views and thoughts around Mental Health Awareness.
Read our interview with our Nurse, Roque Asotique
- Have you been shown any acts of kindness in the last week? Please give details if you have.
Nothing as such.
2. What is the most memorable act of kindness you have experienced? How did that act make you feel?
Felt safe and protected by my family.
3. Have you carried out an act of kindness yourself this week? Why did you do it and how did it make you feel?
I pray for all!
4. What do you do to ensure you maintain a healthy headspace and relieve stress?
Cycling a lot helps as well.
5. What do you think could be done to help those who have suffered/are suffering from mental health issues caused by COVID-19?
Also help with the necessities of life like shopping
6. How do you encourage kindness (at home or at work)?
Lead by example. Caring is sharing. Teach Christianity.