Professional Support from our Nursing Team
Cromwell Medical Staffing’s Nursing Team offer Professional support and advice for all nurses and health care assistants via a 24-hour On-Call service. A member of the Senior Nursing Team is always available to offer support and guidance in the following areas:
– Professional support if you are involved in a situation where you have to attend/give evidence at an Inquest, Serious Untoward Incident meeting, Safeguarding meeting or Trust disciplinary meeting (where you are a witness)
– Revalidation support – including advice on identifying what evidence is acceptable, who can be a confirmer and who can conduct a nurse to nurse discussion, CPD advice, where feedback can be obtained from and personalised reporting on shifts completed.
– Academic/study support – references for educational establishments when applying for courses, reading assignments and providing feedback if asked
– An annual appraisal to aid your development and provide you with feedback on your role
– Support during an investigation into a clinical concern in a Trust/organisation, obtaining information or access to information for you, producing a statement to be sent to the Trust.
– Support during a NMC referral/investigation
– Personal Support during a personal crisis which is impacting on your ability to work in your role. A senior nurse can help support you and link you to other organisations that can help you